Over 50 years of experrience in the distribution of raw materials
A.M.P.E.R.E Alloys is a subsidiary of C.I.I.C. holding, an independent family owned holding company. It was established in 1967 and has since opened sister companies in France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain and Poland.
CIIC has been present on the metal markets:
- Non ferrous metals and chemicals for the plating industry,
- Equipment and abrasives for blasting and surface preparation
- Non ferrous metals and ferro-alloys for foundries and steel plants,
- Chemicals for the chemical industry,
- PVD targets for the coating industry,
- Metallic powders for cutting tools, painting, melting, metallization, Thermal & Cold Spray industries, etc.
This gives our company a solid background in the field of powder metallurgy.
Specialized in the distribution of raw materials for the industry, C.I.I.C. has more than 24,000m² of storage capacity throughout Europe and offers its outstanding expertise in flows management.
Its staff members are active in many countries, either directly or through subsidiaries, in accordance with the willingness of the world’s major producers to be represented in the main European markets.